Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The OC, Sylvia Plath, and Why I Can't Focus at Work.

So my sister leaves for Florida on Thursday.  She starts like real life, grown-up work- my 20 year old brain cannot wrap my head around it.  SO, we're spending the next couple days trying to finish every episode of The OC ever.
We're on season 4 right now (the final season...sniff, sniff.)

Summer is my favorite, always will be.  She's strong without being a stereotype.  [She also continually reminds me of my workout and diet plans for this summer.


Spent the car ride home today reading The Collected Poems of Sylvia Plath.  It's chronological; I'm almost done with the 50s.  It's incredible.
"We cast our skins and slide/ Into another time."




Work is actually pretty good.  I'm social media-ing.  I get so freaking distracted though, and it's relatively monotonous.  Oh, well, it's an internship; it could be much worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment